8.04.2011

Good Christian Panties

So, my mom sent me this video today of a pastor dressed as a woman doing a lecture on the ungodliness of thong underwear. Of course, I laughed and had to share with all of you - but then it got me thinking - are thongs really ungodly? Is there a such thing as "good Christian panties" as the video states? 

Watch this and then I'll tell you what I think...


Ok, so here's what I came up with...motive...WHY wear a thong? Are they cheaper than regular underwear? Better functionality? Comfort (hehe - yeah right!)? Ladies, you will all have different opinions on this. Here's what I can tell you - if someone views thongs as ungodly it's probably because they see them as allowing more of the body to show than the opposite trusty 'ol "granny panties." But if you think about it - look at all the different styles of underwear a girl has to choose from...

Boy Shorts
Cotton Panties
Briefs
Hi-Cut Panties
Lace Panties
Bikini
Low-Rise
Hipsters
Bikini Low-Rise Hipsters
Seamless
Thong
Shapers

I mean, REALLY! What's a girl to do! It's stressful enough standing in Walmart (with everyone staring at you) trying to figure out which size you are, then realizing the ONE pack you find that's the color you want is only offered in hipster, boy short, or hi-cut! It's no wonder we try and buy something that looks like a one-size-fits-all-string! 

To me, under garments are a personal choice so I will not be sharing my preference for underwear on this blog...I don't think there's a such thing as "good Christian panties." Personally, I think as long as your panties are seated on a church pew every Sunday, that's the important thing! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a local Charlestonian, born and raised in good 'ol South Carolina. I have only been to other surrounding states within a days drive since I refuse to fly in an airplane - so let's see - that includes NC, GA, FL, and I think I may have crossed the border into VA at some point. I've been to the Bahamas 3 times (since you can get there by cruise ship) but one day I hope to visit Mexico. After my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the second love of my life is my high school sweetheart, Matt. We were married at ages 19 and 21 (I'm the younger one) and in the past 8 years have acquired two amazing kids - Sammy and Maddie. We have a fairly new member of the family, Casey, who is a black lab/shepherd/pit bull mix and is very lazy. We "McCall's" have a family motto: "McCall's never give up" (for some reason this has stuck with us all). We all have a passion for music and treasure our family time. Every moment is a gift...

Followers