8.03.2011

My Blogging Disclaimer

In creating this blog, I'm hoping to share life with others. I might post a really awesome recipe, share a funny story, offer some very deep insight, talk about unusual things, rant and rave about nothing, review scripture, or share some song lyrics. Regardless, my plan is to be random and real. In doing this, please understand that I'm human, I'm not perfect, I'm learning every day, I don't have an answer for every question, I'm not a Biblical scholar (I'm a Business major), and I don't really have a theme for my blogs. Feel free to send me your comments - I'd love to know what you think! Enjoy!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a local Charlestonian, born and raised in good 'ol South Carolina. I have only been to other surrounding states within a days drive since I refuse to fly in an airplane - so let's see - that includes NC, GA, FL, and I think I may have crossed the border into VA at some point. I've been to the Bahamas 3 times (since you can get there by cruise ship) but one day I hope to visit Mexico. After my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the second love of my life is my high school sweetheart, Matt. We were married at ages 19 and 21 (I'm the younger one) and in the past 8 years have acquired two amazing kids - Sammy and Maddie. We have a fairly new member of the family, Casey, who is a black lab/shepherd/pit bull mix and is very lazy. We "McCall's" have a family motto: "McCall's never give up" (for some reason this has stuck with us all). We all have a passion for music and treasure our family time. Every moment is a gift...

Followers